7 Best Ultra Light Travel Trailers Under 1800 lbs
Anytime you want to buy an RV; it’s always good to check out the weight. There are a few factors that everybody considers how significant each point is to you, to a great extent, relies upon your prerequisites.
If you want to avoid towing too much weight, it’s advisable to go for something under 2000 lbs. Here are 7 of the best light travel trailers you can purchase.
1. TAXA Outdoors TigerMoth
This is one of a kind camper just by looking at its specifications. The trailer is under 1800 lbs. And has two-floor plans with positive reviews. It has a balance between its features and tailgating. It weighs at 900 lbs. Its key features include;
- 2-floor plans offered
- Gravel guards that are coated with powder.
- Solar-powered system.
- A shower tent is enclosed.
- It also has a steel frame that is galvanized and coated with dust.
This is a camper that is reliable and is affordable. This specification makes it more friendly to the outside environment. It is well equipped with the essentials that you must use while camping it is just the best.
Video Overview: 2017 Taxa TigerMoth Trek | Adventure Trailer – RV Review
> You may also like:45 RV Accessory Must-Haves for Your Travel Trailer<<
2. The Forest River Rockwood Trailer
A bit similar to the tiger moth, the rockwood is the best of its kind, whereby it has seven-floor plans and weighs about 1100 lbs. while its counterpart, the rockwood 12SRK which weighs about 1800 lbs. And is spacious with a more massive floor plan. Its features are useful when going camping and at the same time making it comfortable. Its key features include;
- • Seven-floor plans
- • Its roof and walls are vacua laminated
- • It has a TV antenna that is adjustable.
- • Has a stove and grill combo
- • Its tires are nitro filled
The specific features of this camper make it a must-have. Every basic that is got will make your camping memorable. This is a must-have when camping as you will get to access everything that is like home.
Video Overview: New 2020 FOREST RIVER ROCKWOOD 8328BS Island Kitchen Couples RV Camper Luxury Trailer Colorado
3. The Jayco Hummingbird
The hummingbird is a lightweight camper and still has a spacious room. It weighs under 1800 lbs. And is a top choice for you. Its key features include;
- It contains eight various floor plans to pick from
- It has LED lighting
- It has electric brakes that can self-adjust
- Its counterparts have a residential style
- A fiberglass roof and exterior speakers that are marine-grade
This camper was made with a lot of safety measures and is loved for this. It also has features that everyone would want for a camper.
Video Overview: 2019 Jayco Hummingbird 16MRB | Travel Trailer – RV Review: Camping World
> You may also like:Worst 5th Wheel Brands to Avoid <<
4. The Forest River Flagstaff
The flagstaff, which is rockwood’s cousin, weighs at about 1800 lbs. It’s sometimes considered as a popup trailer due to its lightweight feature. Its length is 11 feet and accommodates two people. Its key features;
- • Seven-floor plans
- • Tires that are nitro filled
- • Walls and a roof that’s vacuum laminated
- • A solar prep mounted on the roof
- • Adjustable TV antennae
This camper attracts many because of its weight and how flexible it is while out for camping.
Video Overview: 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Super Lite 29BHS | Bunkhouse Travel Trailer – RV Review
5. Aliner Ascape
The Aliner is also the right choice since it’s lighter than it looks. It weighs about 1170 lbs. And stretches to about 13 feet. Its key features include;
- Five floor plans to choose from
- A furnace with 16,000 BTU
- An average sink that has immobilized faucets
- A solar panel that’s mounted at the front
- A flat-screen 23” TV
This is one camper that is a bit different from its features that are well organized and furnished; it serves its purpose well when out for camping.
Video Overview: 2019 Great Ascape ST Travel Trailer by Aliner Walkthrough Tour
> You may also like: Least-Visited National Parks: Why They’re Worth a Look<<
6. The Cricket Camper
Cricket is the best camper due to its lightweight feature and classy design, which is easily towable. Its key features include;
- It weighs about 1800 lbs.
- Can accommodate two adults and two kids
- Has a pop-up roof
- Has two liquid propane storage tanks
- Has two-burner stoves and sinks
This is perfect for a nuclear family of four; it got all the features that can serve them well.
Video Overview: 2020 Taxa Outdoors Cricket Travel Trailer. Quality Construction and Design! Only 1,590 Pounds!
7. Armadillo Trailer
The 13.5 ft. Trailer is the little, lightweight recreational trailer of things to come. Its key features include;
- It comes with a carbon monoxide detector with a fire extinguisher
- Its subfloor is high density with a thickness of 1-inch
- An axle that has electric brakes
- 2-burner stove with an electronic lighter
- A 22-liter water heater
This camper is fantastic with its features. It has the basics that you will enjoy when camping.
Video Overview: Armadillo – the new and improved Boler
> You may also like: 25 Best National Parks in the USA <<