30 RV Hacks and Tricks That Will Make You a Happy Camper.
- 1 30 RV Hacks and Tricks That Will Make You a Happy Camper.
- 2 Shoe Rack Shower and Bed Storage
- 3 DIY Travel Cup
- 4 PVC Hammock
- 5 Command Hooks for Your Curtains
- 6 DIY Tank Cleaner
- 7 Space Saving Containers
- 8 Preventing Heat Loss
- 9 Mount Electrical Adapter
- 10 Make Use of Pinesol
- 11 Bubble Wrap
- 12 Use a Syringe
- 13 Scrambled Eggs in a Bottle
- 14 Use a Non-Slip Liner
- 15 Use a Glow in the Dark Sticker
- 16 Get Free Condiments
- 17 Use Foam Noodles
- 18 Food Container Waste Basket
- 19 Dry Your Clothes
- 20 Anti-Fatigue Floor Matts
- 21 Spray Paint
- 22 Wine Bottle Sleeves
- 23 Easy Re-upholstering
- 24 Towel Rod Product Holder
- 25 Mice Repellent
- 26 Ikea Lights
- 27 Suction Cups
- 28 Wasp Repellant
- 29 DIY Floor Vinyl
- 30 30. String Light Hangers
Recreational Vehicle, also known as RV is a movable vehicle that is a combination of a transportation and at the same time a living quarter that is used by travelers, and in recreational camping. As we all know, there are different types and sizes of an RV. In this article, we have listed down some hacks that you can use in traveling using an RV that will help you a lot.
Here is the list of 30 RV hack and tips:
Shoe Rack Shower and Bed Storage
– Many RV’s have the tendency to have a low space and shoe racks is a great way for you to make your space organized.
DIY Travel Cup
– By using a Press’s Seal on any of your cups, it will then prevent spilling why you are driving your RV. A good way to avoid any mess.
– You can make use your PVC pipe to make a hammock for your kids and will serve as an extra bed as well.
Command Hooks for Your Curtains
– This hack will help you put up your curtain for your RV if you do not want to put holes on your frame.
DIY Tank Cleaner
– Try using a Borax detergent and a cup of Calgon Water Softener. This will help you prevent odor and at the same time prevents waste from sticking on your waste tank.
Space Saving Containers
– Using square containers are more efficient than using a round one because they are better in saving space.
Preventing Heat Loss
– Vent cushions are a great item to keep your RV insulated.
Mount Electrical Adapter
– Mounting your cables and adapters makes life easier because they are easy to find.
Make Use of Pinesol
– This hack will keep all the flies away. Diluter Pinesol with water and then use it to wipe off your counters and tables.
– As fire camping is good to do outdoors on chilly months, then bubble warps will do the same on the inside.
Use a Syringe
– Using a syringe is a great way to solve the very common peeling veneer wood.
Scrambled Eggs in a Bottle
– Break eggs into a bottle container and then you can add anything you want like milk and then shake it. Easier to do and will save you a bowl.
Use a Non-Slip Liner
– This will hold your dishes in place in your cabinet.
Use a Glow in the Dark Sticker
– This is a good hack that you can use on your RV’s stairs for you to be able to see your stairs even in the dark.
Get Free Condiments
– Try saving condiments from fast food stores or restaurant and bring them on your RV. This is way better than bringing jars of condiments.
Use Foam Noodles
– Make use of this foam noodle to avoid head bumps.
Food Container Waste Basket
– Carry an old dry container that you can use as a trash can.
Dry Your Clothes
– Hang a rod above your bathtub for you to have a drying space for your clothes.
Anti-Fatigue Floor Matts
– Perfect RV hack and functional.
– Using spray paint on your RV is a great way to help it become as if its new.
Wine Bottle Sleeves
– These are great for your expensive bottle to prevent them from breaking while you’re on the road.
– You can make use of a safety pin and a fabric of your choice and wrap I around your cushions or pillows.
Towel Rod Product Holder
– Put a towel rod and make use of it as your bath product holder.
– You can use an Irish Spring product as your mice repellant.
– You can get a glance of lights from Ikea that you can store on your RV.
– You can use this on your kids’ candy basket for it to stay in one place.
– Wasps are attracted to the smell and taste of a propane and a solution for this is using a dog flea collar.
DIY Floor Vinyl
– Make use of this to make your RV looks good on the inside.
30. String Light Hangers
– Use badge holder clips or paper clips to hang light decors.
– You can make your very own awning paracord.
Related Post: 45 RV Accessory Must-Haves for Your Travel Trailer