Best Small Motorhomes with Slide Outs.
When looking to purchase an RV that will complement your adventure needs, a small motorhome with slide-outs is a good option to consider if you are bringing the family along. There are plenty of reasons why one should prefer this route over buying a fifth wheel or travel trailer when searching for the best ride for your escapades.
The benefits of having a small motorhome include; ability to travel across America without the hustle of towing a trailer while saving both spaces through slide outs and also fuel consumption. If you are a family of less than 5, this is your perfect recreational wagon. Here are 5 best small motorhomes with slide-outs, to give you extra comfort with a touch of a spacious interior.
Related Post: Top 5 Common Problems With Camper Slide-outs.
1. Winnebago Aspect Motorhome Class C
The manufacturer of this model is serious with awesome designing quality that meets comfort. This is evident in their Aspect Motorhome Class C series. Its main features are;
• Three different floor plans including Aspect 30J, Aspect 27K, and Aspect 27D.
• An auto dual-battery charge regulator
• Multiple USB charging outlets
• HDTV aerial
• Power assist steering accompanied by a tilt wheel
• Air conditioner (15,000 BTU)
Video Overview: Winnebago Aspect 30J Winnebago’s High Line Class C Touring Coach!
Video Overview: 2018 Winnebago Cambria 30 J Class B+ Motorhome Video Tour • Guaranty.com
2. Jayco Greyhawk Motorhome Class C
This is a beautiful model that comes with numerous features to offer. They include;
• Nine different floor plans
• 2 and 3 slide outs for models like Greyhawk 29ME and Greyhawk 31FS respectively
• Bunkhouse floor plans that can accommodate up to 7 passengers
• Auto-ignition furnace (31,000 – BTU)
• Six-speed TorqShift transmission accompanied by overdrive
• Double door refrigerator
• Digital aerial with an amplifier and signal meter
Video Overview: 2018 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV Two Slide Class C Motorhome
Video Overview: 2019 Jayco Greyhawk 30Z | Class C Motorhome – RV Review: Camping World
3. Coachmen RV Freelander Motorhome Class C
This RV series offers a wide range of floor plans with special floor plans weighing under 10,000 pounds, which appeals to anyone into lightweight camping. Other notable features include;
- Eighteen different floor plans
- Wide furnace range relative to the floor plan ( 18,000 – 30,000 BTU)
- Air conditioner (13,500 BTU)
- Thermostat mounted on the wall
- Outdoor LED marker lights
- Microwave oven
- Smoke detectors
- Double door refrigerator
Video Overview: 2017 Coachmen Freelander 26RS | Class C | Motorhome | Pewter
4. Forest River Forester Motorhome Class C
This class C motorhome is popularly known for offering numerous functionality at a very affordable market price. Its main features include;
• Sixteen different floor plans
• Furnace (30,000 BTU)
• 3 banner range with a flip-up countertop allowance
• Swivel driver seats
• Adjustable flat-panel LED side TV (12 volts)
• Touch screen radio with Bluetooth, USB, and DVD
• Double door refrigerator
Video Overview: West TN 2017 Forest River Forester 3011DS Class C Motor Home RV Used for sale info.
5. Thor Chateau Motorhome Class C
This is a few unique and versatile class C motorhomes. Its features include;
• Twenty-one different floor plans.
• Front roofing air conditioner (13,500 BTU)
• Power patio blinds
• 2 slide-out series like Chateau 30D and Chateau 31L
• Air conditioner (13,500 BTU)
• Unified LED lighting
• Bunk ladder designed for anterior overhead section
Video Overview: 2018 Thor Chateau 35SB Super C
A small motorhome is more than just an RV, it is a home on wheels that you bring along for long vacation holidays. These top 5 options are bound to offer uncompromised freedom, experience, and comfort.
Related Post: 45 RV Accessory Must-Haves for Your Travel Trailer