8 Smallest RV with Shower and Toilet
RVs are a great way to travel while knowing that one has the comfort similar to that of their home with them. RVs make it easier for people who are traveling to dine, live and sleep in one place at a reduced cost in comparison to the amounts that could have been spent on food and hotel rooms.
One is able to save money and time that could have been spent on buying food and hotel rooms. Small RVs are great since they are fuel-efficient, cheap to buy, can be driven with ease and are able to carry all that a home has on a small space.
KZ Spree Escape Mini
>> You may also like The Best Generator For Travel Trailers.<<
Sportsmobile Sprinter Extended
If you want lightweight trailer under 2000 pounds with bad the Cricket Camper is for you.
- Storable in a standard garage
- Weight: 1500 lbs
- Length: 15′
- Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children
- Pop-up roof for optimized ventilation
- Queen size bed and under bed storage
- Dining table
Video Overview: 2015 Cricket Sports Trailer | Mount Comfort RV
If you want a cheap small camper with bathroom Winnebago Rialta is for you.
Video Overview: Winnebago Rialta RV Tour 2018
Best small class B and class C RVs with shower and toilet.
Campers don’t need to exclude the bathroom if they are small. We get that you don’t like to have to poop in the bushes.
Small Class B RVs
- Airstream Interstate (plus Twin Dual Wardrobe) – It is one of the smallest class B RV with shower and a popular one too. You will find 2 beds with different floor plans for it. The Airstream Interstate comes with an understated exterior meaning it looks like any other campervan out there. Most importantly, you’ll get a toilet inside a shower in this model.
- Leisure Travel Van U24MB – Want a cool LCD TV in your RV? Then the U24MB is your best choice among small class B RVs. Its cozy murphy bed and a huge bathroom will absolutely enchant you. Moreover, it provides you with a slide which gives an extra living space when packed with stuff.
- The Incognito: Airstream Interstate (Plus Twin Dual Wardrobe) – The Incognito is the most contemporary class B RV, inside and out. It provides you with 2 twin beds, which is great when you have a guest in. You don’t have to worry about the exterior too; there are no big and fancy stickers or swirls on it. One great thing about this is you’ll have the comfort of having 4 wardrobe spaces on the Incognito, more than enough to hold your shoes, clothes, etc.
Compact Class C RVs
- Breathing space: Winnebago – This is our favorite RV, with no beds. Yes, no beds. But you’ll get a huge bathroom and shower. The Winnebago is one best smallest class c RV with a shower and toilet. The main bed is attached in the loft area, just above the driver’s seat. Moreover, you’ll get five times more storage (inside and out) than a class Bone. The pull-out sofa provided by Winnebago is wonderful for extra 1-2 visitors.
- Itasca SPIRIT 31H – It is a bunkhouse with 2 slides. Your living area is on the driver’s side while the master bedroom is located on the passenger side. This amazing class C RV is manufactured by fords. Despite its compactness, this air condition-supported van can provide an astounding 9 sleeping capacity.
- Thor Motor Coach Sprinter 24SR – The Mercedes Thor Motor Coach runs on diesel fuel. This compact class C RV has 2 slide outs with an attached air conditioner. You can have a maximum of 6 persons accommodated inside for sleeping. Moreover, you’ll love its Red Velvet color on the exterior.