Buying a Used RV: 11 Questions To Ask Before Buying It.
1. Is the person showing you the RV, the true owner of it?
2.For how long has the RV been in operation, and how many people have been owning it for that period?
3. Does the owner have the maintenance records for the RV?
4.The number of miles on the tires and their last replacement.
5. Does the RV have water damages?
6. Are all buttons in operation?
7. Does the shower work?
8. Is there some rust on the unit or even some damages?
9. Are there some animals that might have lived in the RV?
10. Is the owner ready for a test drive?
- See how the rig handles different speeds
- How it handles turns
- How the brakings work
- Swerving etc..
- See when you drive it, is it feel big for you, do you need to adjust something or it is OK to drive it.
- if you plan to go to the National parks you should take a few hills and listen to the engine.