50 Amp RV Generator: What is The Right Size For You?
3000w RV generators
- Run Time:up to 10 @ 1/4 Load
- Running Amps 21.7A
- Clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage, 30545s engine speed reduces noise, fuel consumption, and emissions
- Quieter than a traditional camping generator with enough power to start a standard RV air conditioner
- 1.5-gallon fuel tank for an impressive 10-hours of continuous operation at 25-percent load on a full tank. Engine Displacement (cc) – 171
- (4) household outlets (1) 12-volt 30-amp locking outlet with RV adaptor DC charging outlet and a USB port
- 2-year limited warranty
- Can not be shipped to the state of California
- The Boost Control Unit (BCU) senses when extra power is needed and boosts output for up to 10 seconds
- The sound absorbing material, used in key locations, does not resonate sound. Newly designed muffler and molded fan produce an unbeatable noise reduction
- Greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load
- Continuous operation for up to 19 hours without refueling
- Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, or marine, etcetera
Two 2200w RV generators
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances while the 1.2-gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- The economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alert you on low-oil, overload, and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
- 6,300 Watt Maximum AC Output/5,500 Watt Rated AC Output
- Pure Sine Wave (Pulse Width Modulation) Inverter System – Run electronic equipment, appliances, variable-speed power tools and computers.
- Smart Throttle – Automatically adjusts engine speed to match power demand, reduces noise, fuel consumption and engine wear.
- Wireless Remote Control (optional) – Start and stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
- Power Meter – See how much power is being used and how much power is available.